How to cook Chicken Afritada
- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 laurel leaves
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Stir fry the chicken until the color changes to light brown.
- Remove from the pan and set to one side.
- Saute the garlic, onion and the tomatoes.
- Add the chicken, vinegar and laurel leaves.
- Simmer until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the potatoes, red and green bell peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.