How to cook Chicken Estopado
- 1 kg chicken
- 5 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 onions, quartered
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 laurel leaf, crushed
- cardava banana
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- cooking oil
- ground black pepper
- salt and MSG
- Clean the chicken first then cut it into halves.
- Season the chicken with salt and stir fry it until color changes to light brown
- Remove the chicken from the pan and put it into a casserole dish.
- Add water and vinegar together with the cardava banana, onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Then add laurel leaf and black pepper.
- Bring it to a boil and let it simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add salt and MSG to taste.