How to cook shrimp with coconut milk
- 3 cups malunggay (moringa) or spinach
- 2 cups sitaw (string beans)
- 1⁄4 kg shrimps
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper MSG
- Peel the shrimps and keep the shell.
- Boil the shell with 1 cup of coconut milk for a few minutes then remove the shell.
- Add the garlic and onion then add the shelled shrimp together with the malunggay/spinach and the string beans.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer.
- Then season with salt, MSG and ground black pepper.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook while stirring.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.