How to cook peanut butter chicken
- 1½ kg chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 6 pieces of cardava banana, sliced
- diagonally and fried
- 5 slices fried bacon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup deep fried peanuts, crushed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup peanut oil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the chicken.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken and set it to one side.
- Saute the onions in the same pan, then add the peanut butter and cayenne pepper.
- Slowly pour the water into the pan and
- add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Put the chicken back into the pan and continue to cook until it is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Then transfer everything to a serving dish and sprinkle crushed fried peanut over the chicken pieces.
- Serve it with rice, together with bacon, eggs and cardava banana.