How To Cook Authentic Filiipino Chicken Curry
- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 chopped potatoes
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp cooking oil salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in the saucepan.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the chicken and saute.
- Add the potatoes, green bell and red chili peppers, together with the curry powder.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.